ProWein, International Trade Fair for Wines and Spirits will be held in Düsseldorf, Germany, from 19th to 21st March 2017.
ProWein is the leading trade fair for wines and spirits and attracts worldwide experts from gastronomy, oenology and hotel sectors. This event purpose is to find new inspirations through innovative wine production and selling ideas.
This edition, with 6.00 exhibitors from more than 160 Country, will be expecting 50.000 trade visitors. Tenute Tomasella will be at hall 15 booth D41, hosted by UNIVE (Unione Consorzi Vini Veneti), the venetians wine consortium union.
More than 500 events during the run of ProWein offer visitors an inexhaustible source of inspiration for their business, with trade conferences, tastings and specialist lectures. Furthermore, there is a series of special shows rounding off the exhibitors’ range on offer:
- The Champagne Lounge: 40 traditional Champagne estates and more than 60 type of Champagne. A further 150 brands are also represented here;
- Pro Wien Forum: where the exhibitors will host tastings, special schoolings and oenological seminars;
- The FIZZ Lounge: where visitors will be inspired by innovative cocktails;
- SAME but different: focused on the innovative business method;
- Packaging and design: where innovations in packaging are presented.
19th – 21st March 2017 from 9.00 to 18.00
1-day-ticket on-line: € 30,00
1-day-ticket on-site: € 45,00
Season ticket on-line: € 55,00
Season ticket on-site: € 70,00