ProWein, the world n.1 International Trade Fair for Wines and Spirits will be held in Düsseldorf, Germany, from 17th to 19th March 2019.
Tenute Tomasella will be present at this edition of the Fair, the 25°. You will find us at Hall 15, Booth 15G51.
The special events and seminars are the gems among ProWein’s vast offerings. Here is some concise information on important topics:
- Organic Wines: where you may find all the know-how and an extraordinary selection of bio wine (Hall 13)
- The Champagne Lounge: 40 traditional Champagne estates and more than 60 type of Champagne. A further 150 brands are also represented here (
- Pro Wien Forum: where the exhibitors will host tastings, special schoolings and oenological seminars (Hall 10 and 13)
- ProWein Tasting Area by MUNDUS VINI: a collection of the most awarded wines (Hall 17)
- Packaging & Design: where innovations in packaging are presented (Hall 13)
- same but different: unconventional distillers and brewers will be presenting their innovative products to their target audience in the casual atmosphere of Hall 7.0. The team of the ProWein fizzz Lounge inspires visitors with some unusual cocktail creations, the latest recipes and exciting tastings.
Opening hours: daily from 9:00 am to 06:00 pm
Hall: 7.0, 9-17
Düsseldorf, Trade Center
Entrances: North, East, South
TICKETS AND CATALOGUE
Day ticket: € 50.00
Day ticket in online advance booking: € 35.00
Day ticket and catalogue in online advance booking: € 58.00
Unlimited pass: € 75.00
Unlimited pass in online advance booking € 60.00
Unlimited pass and catalogue in online advance booking: € 83.00
Catalogue: € 30.00
Online advance booking: www.prowein.com/ticket2