red cabbage with raspberry vinegar, apple sauce and waffles
1. Season the venison fillet with cumin seeds, salt and pepper.
2. Wrap it in plastic cling film and leave it to harden in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
3. Blanch the red cabbage for 2-3 minutes in hot salted water with half a glass of raspberry vinegar, then drain and dress with a lemon and raspberry vinaigrette.
4. Cut up the apples and cook them with dry white wine and a little sugar.
5. Cut the venison into very thin slices and arrange it on a dish. Dress with the vinaigrette.
6. In the middle of the plate, layer the red cabbage, savoury waffles and apple sauce.