with chocolate sauce
4dl fresh cream, 4 egg yolks, 200g cooked chestnut puree, 10g leaf gelatin, 2dl milk, 150g sugar. For the sauce: 200g dark chocolate, 5dl fresh cream.
1. Lightly whisk the egg yolks with the sugar. Pour the mixture into the hot milk and cook on a low heat for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the gelatin and chestnut puree and leave to cool, stirring occasionally.
3. Whip the cream until stiff and gently fold it into the mixture. Fill the moulds and put them in the freezer for 2-3 hours. Then remove the parfait from the moulds with the aid of a little warm water and place them on a dish.
4. Heat the cream, add the dark chocolate cut into small pieces and stir to obtain a smooth sauce.
5. Decorate with a few dollops of whipped cream, chocolate drops and cooked chestnuts.