Lamb spare ribs
prés-salé with aromatic herbs in filo pastry with vegetable tart
1. Lightly beat the spare ribs, season with salt and pepper and then brown them on a high heat with a little garlic, for 2-3 minutes on each side.
2. Dry the spare ribs with kitchen paper, brush them with mustard, and then dip them into chopped herbs and breadcrumbs.
3. Roll out the very thin filo pastry, brush with egg white, and wrap around the spare ribs leaving a little bone projecting.
4. Cook in the oven at 180°C for 5-6 minutes.
5. Wash the vegetables and cut them up. Whiten them in salted water and then stir fry them in a pan with oil, butter and a little garlic.
6. Make some little tarts with a pastry cutter and place them on an oven tray covered in greaseproof paper. Sprinkle with Parmigiano cheese, add some knobs of butter, and then brown in the oven.
7. Serve the vegetable tart in the middle of the dish. Put the spare ribs over it, and garnish with aromatic herbs.