1. Cut the venison into 2cm thick fillets, cover them with a slice of lard salted on the outside. Tie them up and brown them well over a high heat on both sides.
2. Take them out of the pan and continue cooking them in the oven for 4 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, remove the fat from the pan, return it to a high heat, add some meat broth and the blueberries, with a little sugar and then reduce the sauce. Add some knobs of fresh butter.
4. Take the venison fillets out of the oven, remove the string and put them in the middle of the dish.
5. Drizzle with sauce and serve with Romanesco broccoli with butter and polenta.